popular Indian Wedding destination
With the biggest Hindu population in Indonesia, the island of Gods - Bali, has become an Indian dream wedding destination where Indian and Balinese cultures co-exist. Varawedding’s dedicated Indian team provides assistance to our couple’s auspicious celebrations.
Prepare budget extensively with the wedding planner based on your vendor choices.
Identify, hire, as well as arrange payments for wedding professionals providing services such as the venue for the wedding, accommodation, transportation, food catering, decoration, photography, cinematography, makeup artists, hair stylists, priest and all the necessary sound and light equipments.
Liaise with all the vendors and venue management prior to and on the wedding date in terms of logistics and scheduling of events develop an itinerary and schedule appointments. Schedule for any pre-wedding visits, including venue inspections, vendor appointments, food tasting as well as hair and makeup trial.
Prepare the rundown and itinerary for the wedding event in consultation with the wedding couple and the selected vendors well in advance before the wedding date.
1-7 days prior to wedding day
Coordinate all of the activities with the venue management and various wedding service providers for a smooth rundown of the wedding in terms of logistics and event scheduling.
Conduct final meeting before the wedding with all the wedding service providers.
Assist with the wedding rehearsal at the wedding venue (based on the availability).
A professional wedding event team from Varawedding will be on standby (starting from the beginning of the event until the end of the dinner reception 06:00 - 00:00).
Coordinate the whole event (ceremony and reception on the wedding day as well as pre-wedding event) together with the venue and vendors, from preparation until completion of the event.
Organize and ensure all services providers are on time.
Organize all respective issues to all vendors involved during the wedding event.Organize guest transportation from hotel to the wedding venue (vehicle is not included).
Coordinate (if necessary) any events on the wedding day that might need to be moved to a back up venue or adjusted due to bad weather. (Availability and additional backup venue based on regulation of the wedding venue).
Indian Wedding Service
A professional wedding planner from Varawedding will be on standby (starting from the beginning of the event until the end of the event).
Our team is ready to serve all types and traditions of Indian wedding.
coordinating all the rasams and events (Haldi, Mehendi, Sangeet, Shaadi, Reception, and parties) with the venue(s) and vendors for a hassle-free celebration.
Organize and ensure all services are provided in a timely and professional manner
Organize all respective issues to all vendors involved during the wedding event. Organize guest transportation from hotel to the wedding venue (vehicle is not included).
Coordinate (if necessary) any events on the wedding day that might need to be moved to a backup venue or adjusted due to bad weather. (availability and additional backup venue based on regulation of the wedding venue).
- Payment of any vendors for any necessary services. Varawedding can assist to facilitate payment but does not include the payment fee or any bank charges that might be incurred.
- Any trial services such as food tasting, hair-do trials, etc. If these charges incurred, these charges will be charged to the client. Varawedding can help you in the arrangement of the below services, but extra charges applied to the client:
- Holiday arrangement, restaurant booking or any other arrangement that not related to wedding planning services.
- Meals for all crew and vendors on the day of the wedding and on the wedding rehearsal.
- RSVP Service.
- Transportation arrangement and reservation service.
- Transportation charges for wedding service suppliers, as well as transportation charges for the transportation of any event participants.
At an event, the professional team by Varawedding broadly consists of:
- PIC ( Person In Charge )
- Bride's Assitant
- Groom's Assistant
- Bride's Family's Assistant
- Groom's Family's Assistant
- Decoration & Floor Supervisor
- Production Supervisor (Lights, sounds, and effect)
- Food and beverages Supervisor
- Floor Assistant
Note: The total number of team members depends on the wedding itself.
Tell us a little about what is your interest for your wedding day,
we help you to make your wedding dream comes true.